International Librarians Network IFLA WLIC Attendance Grant 2019
With the support of the International Librarians Network (ILN), IFLA has funds to provide support for 2 delegates to attend the IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2019 in Athens, Greece.
What does the grant cover?
The grant will cover the full registration fee and EUR 500 for other expenses for each of the successful candidates.
- The grant is available to individuals from any part of the world, professional sector or career stage.
- The applicant must be willing to share their experience at the IFLA WLIC with their national library association.
- The applicant must not have attended the IFLA WLIC before.
- The applicant must be eligible to obtain a visa for travel.
- The applicant must declare that she/he is able to fund all other costs beyond the grant that are involved in attending the IFLA WLIC, e.g. all other hotel, travel and subsistence expenses not covered by the grant..
How to apply?
The application should include a single PDF file merging the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (one page max);
- Your motivation concerning the professional benefit of attending the conference (max 200 words).
Applications should be submitted in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “ILN grant application” in the email subject line.
Deadline for submission is 20 March 2019.
Successful candidates will be notified by
the end of April 13 May 2019.